Sunday, February 05, 2006

1 Day, 237 Photos, 11 Food/Wine Places, ??? Calories

After Chad arrived on Friday, I let him in on my madcap scheme to do a day long Cheese, Wine, and Pastry Tour of Sonoma and Marin counties on Saturday. I'd spent an afternoon plotting out the stops and the route. We didn't get to all of my 16 choices, but 11 was certainly enough--well, probably too much--for our brave stomachs. So, instead of one monster post, I think I'm going to have to parse this out over the week. Stay tuned. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hi Nina,

My husband and I are considering a trip to San Francisco and Sonoma/Napa area this summer, so I am looking forward to your posts on where to eat and drink :)

Cheers,
-Helen

9:07 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

That's great! I keep thinking that even though the area is so beautiful now, it's going to be amazing in the summer!

Hmm... This also gives me a good excuse to branch out more to San Francisco--all in the name of research. :)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.